Thursday, August 8, 2013

DEPT IN MY HEART -2


                         DEPTH IN MY HEART

                                                           S.M.HARUN OR ROSHED


   
The period i have passed in st.rita's from 2001-2006 was the best part in my life.
Till now some faces appea on my eyes.One of them is MASHI.I can feel 
he love.Whenever i went to saint rita's high school or met with Joshinta Mashi she asked 
me with her evergreen a smiling face,"Harun, Kemun aso?"
Mashi, you know how much i missed that moments!One day i was punished by Fahad sir 
and the punishment was to stand outside of the class.Seeing me  you come toward me 
and asked me why i was punished.That day I saw your cordial love in your eyes.
I missed your smiling face,missed that love,missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment