Saturday, August 24, 2013

Some Feelings Beyond Love

                           Some Feelings Beyond Love(Love In High School)
                                             S.M.Harun Or Roshed

Falling in love for the first time is the sweetest feelings in one's life.Each and every people falls in love at least once in his/her entire life.It wasn't different to me.But it is special because it happened quite early in my life .When i was only twelve and read in class seven.I fell in love. Perhaps it was not love,it was just liking at that age.But as the days were passing away and we were growing up,i felt that liking turned into love.It was my first love that i'll  never & ever forget.
It was 2002,i was in class seven.We had two section,Section A for boys & B for girls.Our classes held in different rooms so the students of those two section couldn't meet with each other except  one class of Islamic Studies.And the happening happened there.
One day in that class i noticed a girl.She was the first girl of sec-B.Seeing her i felt a strange feelings went through  my heart.That feelings,a shock wave  ,a rhythm which told me i am in love.Was it really love? or only liking?I didn't know.Think it as liking...
After that day i always tried to get close to her and tried to know her about my feel.But there was no opportunity to told her anything.You won't believe  but its true that we first talked to each other after one year of relationship.By the way our relationship built up by the help of one of my friend.
[CONTINUE...]

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment