Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DEPTH IN MY HEART



DEPTH IN MY HEART
Batch: 2005-2006



It is hard to find out any student who doesn’t want to be student of a reputed school or college. I am very lucky to be part of such a reputed school which makes me different from any other student. It is a great honor to me. I am an x-student of Saint Rita’s High School. In my memory those days that I have passed here come again and again. Some memories, some personality, some faces I have met that’ll be always in the Depth of my Heart.


When I was a student of Saint Rita’s High School our Headmistress was honorable Sister MERI DIPIKA, a well educated, punctual and sincere, skilled administrator, soft hearted and even etc.etc…I have no word to describe about her qualities. In a word she was as like as mother/sister and sometimes like a jailer. Her personality, process of teaching and everything that she did always enchanted us. She was versatile. And with due respect I always remind her each and every speech till now and hope to keep it up until death. I strongly believe that in my every steps of life if I did/do any good things was and will be the result of being a student of her. She loved me as much that I think more than any other. When we were at class ten she taught us English 1st paper and I think it was the main cause why the students of our batch did good in English. Reading by underlining the words was her advice. At present when I go to teach my student I follow the rule that she taught us. I do so and I have got the result. Sister, wherever you are be well always.  

Today some faces glowing in front of my eyes, especially Farhad Hossain Sir who was known as master of punishment. I think it’s hard to find anyone who doesn’t feel the touch of his sticks. But personally he was too good. and we came to know that very secret after we had left the school. Oh God! Let Him in heaven.

Late amzad Hossain sir was one of my favorite teachers I have ever got. Till today his hand witting especially when he used to art for any occasion, I just wondered how he could do so! I also pay for him as if Allah may let him in heaven.

Tiutenious Coraiya(Arun Sir) was a soft hearted amazing teacher. Actually we always took chance of his softness and almost we never did his home work properly .But he never took any action against us .Really I missed him a lot today. Sometimes I think myself that if we listened to him attentively or did his HW properly, probably we could do better than today. In the soft corner of my heart a soft, smooth place for him always be there.

   Handsome , soft hearted, young and energetic was Avash Gomes Sir. I just love him, man. From class six to eight I had opportunity to be his student. He has awesome hand writing both in Bengali and English. I am so grateful to him for his help of changing my hand writing into better. Hats off!          


Shuvol Costa sir was handsome, dashing, young and friendly teacher I have ever met. He has a great, clean and powerful voice and I think if he calls someone from the office room his voice certainly reached to him/her anyhow. Even through the Great China Wall..

Bidhan Chakrabarty Sir was our Bengali teacher in class ten. Teaching us 2nd  paper – Grammar. Awesome! He has taught us how to write anything in free hand. I am grateful to him. His great advices always ring on my ear. Hats off!

I can’t tell anything about him. He was only one person in the world, Bijoy Sir. Oh! I still remember his fast and smooth beating. Ha Ha Ha…In this moment fo a second it seems I can see his smiling face with a stick in his hand. Thank you sir for your blessing touches of your stick on me. Ha Ha Ha…

Azahar Uddin Sir, he taught us Islamic Study. He was an Honest and a reticent teacher. But he always kept eyes on us. And I think he knew everything we did then. We could never deceive his sharp eyes.I don’t know how it will be if sir reads this article. With due respect, I wanna tell you that I love you sir.


      
Oh my God! Now I am going to tell about one of my favorite teachers. Yes she was Sister Monika. We have a little opportunity to be her student. She joined when we were at class ten. But in that short time she appeared close to our heart and till now. She had a sweet, beautiful, innocent smile on her face and a soft-loving heart. She loved us very much. When I called her she sweetly says, “Oh Harun, kemon aso?” Can you believe! It’s a great honor to me that she knows me as she knew me before seven years. In the soft corner of my heart there is a little banker where she was and she will be forever with all respect.    

Bibianna Didi was like our mom. In class eight she taught us English 1st pat. A soil hearted woman. She had a sweet voice of singing.

Shukumar Roy sir has sharp eyes with minus power glasses on his eyes. A friendly, open minded with awesome personality. He taught us Biology in class 9-10. In my memoires there are a lot of special moments with him, so its so tough to describe in a word.

Salim Uddin Sir, soil hearted, grave personality a teacher who taught us Physics and Higher math. His CD80 motorcycle and his Tiffin carrier always appear on my eyes.

 

When we were at class seven, one day we are gathering in the class meanwhile, a young, handsome, dashing man entered into the class room with gravity. He was none but one and only Belalur Rahman (Belal Sir) .It was our agriculture class. His first sentence that I will never forget was, “Are you here for cutting grass? (Ghash katar jonno ekhane eshso?)” It was his entrance. We all became quite. From that day we scare of him. But his lectures are so interesting and after some days we invented that our scare has gone and a respect for him gradually building in our heart. And it was at the last of our school life. Belal Sir was all-rounder in all subjects. From class seven to class ten each and every class he took was amazing. He had reputation not only of his teaching but also of his punishment. But we all respect him so much. His loves and capacity of teaching, controlling students always give him the top places.   


If I write anything that hurts any of my teachers.  With due respect to my teachers I beg pardon.  please excuse me.





Email:     smswopno_nil@ymail.com 



6 comments:

  1. vai jania blog ta ka khul can pic gula kora upload krn sob pic asha nai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ikram..
      I'll update it soon.
      আপনার কোন গল্প থাকলে নিচের ইমেইল এ পাঠিয়ে দিন। আপনার লেখায়ি সাথে সাথে পাবলিশড করা হবে।
      থ্যাংক্স ফর ইউর ফিডব্যাক!

      Delete
    2. st.ritashschool.posting@blogger.com

      Delete
  2. Thanks ikram..
    I'll update it soon.
    আপনার কোন গল্প থাকলে নিচের ইমেইল এ পাঠিয়ে দিন। আপনার লেখায়ি সাথে সাথে পাবলিশড করা হবে।
    থ্যাংক্স ফর ইউর ফিডব্যাক!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment